Lone star floors is a Family business owned and operated since 1988 Who was derived by a passion to keep doing what we love, putting in your hands a collective of 33 years of experience and knowledge. During this journey of success, we trained a big community of sales and operation managers sharing with us this dream to become later on operating their stores.
We highly value your complete satisfaction with our products and service. Our philosophy is very simple if you are pleased with your shopping experience we are confident you will share it with others and continue to use Lone Star Floors Family for all your floor covering needs.
LONE STAR FLOORS Family has many BBB Gold Star Awards, Certified Installers we are a Shaw Design Center, Mohawk Color Center, Stain master Master Gallery, ASID Partner.
Our pledge to you as an authorized bearer of The Carper and Rug Institute ” of Approval�
- Provide expert assistance from qualified personnel
- Offer products from manufacturers who share our commitment to customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for quality installation service that we provide
If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will strive to correct any problem in a timely and courteous manner
Lone Star Floors Family Code of Ethics:
ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- Excellent Customer Service
- All work performed will meet or exceed the standards of the industry.
- Full disclosure of all risks and costs associated with your service (to the best of our knowledge)
- All terms and conditions fully specified in and adhered to (unless beyond their control)
- All changes deviations and amendments to the original contract must be in and accepted by the customer.
- No advance payments required except under the following conditions:
– Reasonable fees for estimates and so-called “trip charges�.
– Materials are ordered in the name of the customer and payment is applied.
– Materials are delivered.
– Work has started.
– Lone Star Floors Family and Consumers come to private agreements to meet�particular needs and feel completely comfortable with the arrangement.
– Lone Star Floors Family: Adhere to the BBB Code of ethics standards.
We decided to go with Lone Star Floors because of my neighbor�s recommendation. LSF replaced the floors in our entire house with wood-like tile and carpet in all bedrooms. Both the tile and carpet installers were very courteous, helpful, and professional. John was easy to work with and accommodating from start to finish. Our new floor looks great and we are very pleased with our experience with Lone Star Floors. Highly recommend!!!
I've used this company twice for my flooring needs. I felt their pricing was competitive and their professionalism was better than some of the other flooring companies in the area. John came to my home to measure and was very helpful. His installation crews performed an awesome job both times.
Professional and did an outstanding job. Even with us sourcing the engineered hardwood from out of state to match what we had downstairs, they still gave us a great bid for installation only. John was fair and courteous and was upfront with all of the costs. We needed a custom stair nose to match the type of wood and he sourced it and the guys did an amazing job staining it to match. There were 2 areas where the floor had curves and I can't tell you how amazing the job they did cutting to line up exactly. no caulk or cord around was used on the landing of the stairs or the 15-20 ft long inside the curved area. They cut to perfection and wow it came out nice. I would recommend this company every day of the week to anyone needing their floors installed. Great job guys!