Thinking about a new kitchen countertop or kitchen countertops remodeling?
Kitchen countertops installed or Remodeling of kitchen countertops by Lone Star Floors is a great way to improve the look, feel, and overall utility of your kitchen.
Are you interested in updating or remodeling other features of your kitchen design? Lone Star Floors provide a variety of kitchen remodeling guaranteed to transform your kitchen into one of your dreams. Whether you want to upgrade your kitchen countertops, install new tile or hardwood kitchen flooring, build new custom kitchen cabinets, design a kitchen backsplash, or more.
Imagine your kitchen with more counter space made of only the highest quality materials reflecting your preference in color and quality. You can choose a natural stone such as granite that is heat-resistant and almost maintenance-free which is available in our Lone Star Floor Store. An engineered man-made stone countertop can be personalized to match any color scheme.
Additional choices include solid surface styles such as Ceramic Tile Countertops, Engineered Stone Countertops, Granite Countertops which although exposed to heat are perfect. No matter which material you choose, kitchen countertops are easy to install and can be completed in a matter of days without displacing your family. Lone Star Floors has a reputation as one of the finest stores for kitchen countertops.
Lone Star Floors is your source for kitchen countertops and kitchen remodeling.
When selecting a kitchen countertop there are different options available and many factors to consider. We provide you with a better design, functional and budgetary needs in terms of the following elements:
- The durability of Countertops: Defines how tough you are on your countertops and how long you need them to last.
- Easy maintenance of Countertops: Countertops have varying degrees of porosity that will affect their resistance to stains and heat.
- Safety of Countertops: Some countertop choices are naturally resistant to mold others can include an extra layer of Microban antimicrobial protection. Corners on your counters are also a safety consideration especially if you have children in your home.
- Styles of Countertops: Most countertop varieties come in a wide selection of colors, styles, and textures. Natural options such as granite and stone offer fewer color options than man-made counter choices.
- Cost of Countertops: Like many things in home improvement you get what you pay for. There is a large range of prices among countertop options.
Lone Star Floors have different Countertop Varieties here are some of the most common.
Natural stone Kitchen Countertop: Granite and other natural stone countertops are very popular and considered fairly high-end for kitchen purposes. Granite is the most durable with a hardness rating second only to diamonds.
Engineered stone Kitchen Countertop: Engineered stone countertops are made of 93% quartz particles with non-porous properties that make them easy to maintain and resistant to scratches and stains. Lone Star Floors provide a large variety of patterns and colors in Engineered stone kitchen countertops.
Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop: Stylish solid surface countertops are available in a vast amount of colors, patterns, and styles making them particularly popular for unique color applications. They are stain-resistant but can be damaged by heat.
Ceramic Kitchen Countertop: Ceramic countertops are a less expensive countertop option that is durable and easy to clean day to day. Over time tiles can chip and grout can become stained so ongoing maintenance is necessary to maintain the beauty of ceramic tile countertops.
Laminate. The least expensive countertop option laminate countertops come in a variety of color patterns and grades which make them an affordable and stylish countertop option for many homeowners.
Lone Star Floors family serves with Excellent Customer Service in complete kitchen remodeling. For any kitchen installations or kitchen remodeling please give us a call on 281-564-1345 or visit our showroom. We are ready to serve you.
At Lone Star Floors we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.